TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID AND TO BETTER ACCOMIDATE ALL OF OUR GUESTS WE ARE DOING THE FOLLOWING
- Not taking reservations at this time.
- Limiting guests inside the restaurant to 25% of our capacity
- Not seating certain tables for social distancing.
- Time limits at tables to one hour and fifteen minutes.
- Charging a minimum of $150 for parties of 6.
- We are unable to accommodate any parties greater than 6 people.
- Screening staff for symptoms and recording their temperature before any shift.
- New training and testing for staff focused on sanitation & social distancing.
- Disinfecting high traffic areas throughout shifts.
- All staff will wear masks all times.
- Removing items that guests touch and replacing with single-use items, like salt & pepper.
- Possible Guests may order using their phones to view the menu. Single-use paper menus are available upon request.
- Single-use plastic silverware and paper napkins are available upon request.
- Staff will maintain a six-foot distance with guests & each other whenever.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP:
- If you’re feeling sick or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home. We are still available for carry out & delivery.
- Help us keep our staff safe by practicing safe social distancing when dining in & picking up.
- Please wear masks when entering, leaving, or moving around the restaurant for staff & fellow guests’ safety